Sarver, PA (August 15, 2022) The Zimmer’s Service Center United Late Model Series (ULMS) returns to ‘The Action Track’ this Friday, August 19 for the ‘Ken Shaltenbrand Sr. Memorial’ that will pay $4,000 to the winner. The ULMS Late Models will also take the roofs off to make it a ‘Topless’ event and give fans a unique view of the popular Super Late Models. The Fab4 Revved Up with Marburger Farm Dairy divisions of the Peoples Natural Gas Sprints, Diehl Automotive Big Block Modifieds, and Millerstown Pic-A-Part Pro Stocks will also be in action.
The Precise Racing Products Late Models will take on the ULMS invaders as we honor the memory of Ken Shaltenbrand Sr., the father of current Precise Late Model star Ken Shaltenbrand and grandfather of up-and-comer Levi Yetter. The Shaltenbrand/Yetter family have been hard at work getting additional sponsorship for the event including lap sponsors and other categories that will be awarded randomly based on the request of the sponsor. The sponsor list is as follows:
Best looking helmet: Garvin Scrap Metal will be judging late model drivers’ helmets at drivers meeting $200
Heat Winners: Powell Safety Solutions $50 to winner of each heat race
Fast Time: Garage Crawl $100 fast time
Slowest Time: In Memory of Richard Wagner $100
Hard Charger: Lake Motorsports $100 and Hughes family $100
First non-qualifier: Powell Safety Solutions $111
1. Yetter Motorsports – $500 to 1st place finisher
2. Hillcrest VW – $209 for 2nd place finisher
3. Begewald Motorsports – $29 for lap 3 leader and $100 for 3rd place finisher
4. LernervilleTV – $29 for lap 4 leader
5. Matt Sherlock – $55 for 5th place finisher
6. In Memory of Bill Stivason – $50 for 6th place finisher
6. Dan Osmer Racing – $40 gift certificate towards Big Stick Pits Lights for 6th place finisher
7. Marcy Bauchman – $100 for leader of lap 7
8. Frank and Bonnie Yetter – $100 for 8th place
9. Tammy Yetter – 9th place finisher $100
9. Cascio family – $50 for 9th place runner on 9th lap
9. Mike Gallagher – $300 for 9th place on lap 29
10. Boris Family – $100 for 10th place finisher
11. Powell Safety Solutions – $111 to 11th place car on 11th lap. $111 to 11th place finisher.
12. Rob Pastoria – $50 for lap 12 leader
13. Gary Risch Jr. – 13 place finisher $50
14. Chris Zuver & Mandy Zuver – $50 10th place
15. Fence by Maintenance Service – $60 for 15th place
16. Shawn and Stacey Cramer – $129 for 16th place
18. Chris Zuver & Mandy Zuver – $50 5th place
19. Peiffer family – $290 to 9th place on lap 19
21.Jim’s Automotive – $200 for 21st finisher
24. In memory of Mike Phillippi – last place finisher $50
27. Bobby Lake Motorsports – $100
29. Star Grill Girls –
$100 for leader on lap 29 – Barb Hepler, Dana Mullen, Dena Shelton, Nikki Edwards
and Sue Bergbliger
If you are interested in being a part of the event, the minimum sponsorship begins at $29. You can contact Chris Zuver for payment at any ULMS Racing Series event leading up to the Schaltenbrand Memorial. Payment can be made by check or money order and sent to ULMS Racing Series 215 East Main Street, Smethport PA 16749 or paypal email@example.com. You can also contact the Schaltenbrand & Yetter families.
Jared Miley leads the ULMS Championship point standings heading into the ‘Ken Shaltenbrand Sr. Memorial’ with Gregg Satterlee, who won the May 13 ULMS event at Lernerville, is second. Dave Stamm is third in points followed by Rick Eckert and Danny Snyder. Rick Eckert and Gregg Satterlee are the most recent winners on the ULMS circuit as Eckert claimed a win at Path Valley Speedway on August 12 and Satterlee picking up the checkers at Hagerstown Speedway on August 13.
In Fab4 action, A.J. Flick, coming off his $4,000 win on Friday, August 12 during the ‘Sprint Car Spectacular’, continues to lead the Peoples Sprints points while Jeremiah Shingledecker holds the point in the Diehl Modifieds division. The tightest points battle belongs to the Millerstown Pro Stocks as Tyler Dietz is hanging on to a 14-point advantage over Todd Weldon and sits only 17-points ahead of Chris Schneider in third.
Pit gates for this Friday’s ‘Ken Shaltenbrand Sr. Memorial’ featuring the Topless ULMS Late Models and the Fab4 Revved Up with Marburger Farm Dairy will open at 4:00 p.m. with grandstand gates opening at 5:00 p.m. Hot laps and qualifying are slated to begin at 6:30 and racing to begin at 7:30 p.m. Children 10 and under, as always are admitted FREE with General Admission set at $15 for all ages 11 and up. Pit passes for all will continue to be $30.
This Friday’s action will be livestreamed on Lernerville.TV. The Pre-Race Show will go live on LernervilleTV around 6:30 to preview the night’s racing and talk to some of the stars of the nights action! Single race passes are available for $20, but the better deal is the monthly subscription for just $10 more; $30 gets you a full month of Fab4 Racing Revved Up with the Marburger Farm Dairy.
Tickets for our weekly Fab4 Revved Up with Marburger Farm Dairy show and all other upcoming events can be purchased at www.Lernerville.com, the online home of Lernerville Speedway.
For more information on Lernerville Speedway including schedule, ticket prices, and FAQ’s, please visit www.Lernerville.com.